Artificial intelligence(AI) marketing is looking to change the game of leveraging customer data, with new found concepts of machine learning to anticipate the next move to enhance a customer’s journey.
When someone imagines what artificial intelligence (AI) “looks like,” they might be thinking of a synthetic consciousness developed by humans, as many sci-fi movies portray. AI is likely to substantially change both marketing strategies and customer behaviors. Companies started to use AI Marketing to boost their Return of Investment for each marketing campaign. This is accomplished by integrating data from various marketing platforms and using machine learning to gain insights about the target audience and performance of each campaign. In fact, most of today’s digital advertising strategies are already using AI within platforms like Google, Facebook and others but you would be surprised how many marketing teams are not using the full power of these platforms because they do not have the right setup on their website and digital advertising campaigns.
Consumers and B2B buyers are overwhelmed every day with advertisements. There is a lot of irrelevant marketing, so they simply close the ad or move on to their next task. When this happens, advertisers lose money. With AI, businesses can optimize their return on investment by only placing ads in front of relevant viewers. Ads can be bought automatically, then personalized at scale. Most of the advertisers are already using this technology.
With these AI’s you can create more effective customer touch points. Whether you’re engaging in email marketing or providing customer support, AI eliminates much of the guesswork involved in customer interactions. On a grander scale, it can be used to automate processes that were once dependent on humans. Content generation, PPC ads, and even web design are all possible applications for AI marketing.
Plenty of evidence confirms the positive impact of AI in Marketing, but we need to consider the below points:
- 84% of marketing companies have implemented or expanded their use of AI in 2018.
- Next year, 40% of digital transformation initiatives within organizations will include artificial intelligence.
- By 2022, 40% of companies will Use AI in at least one of their sales processes
The ROI has also proven efficient results for the organizations that are using AI in marketing.
- 3 of 4 companies that have implemented AI achieved a 10% or more boost in sales.
- For 75% of organizations, using AI has helped drive Customer satisfaction by 10% as well.
- Finally, a Report by Forrester revealed that, in just two years, businesses using AI to power data-driven insights in marketing would grow to $1.2 trillion combined.
When an organization attempts to leverage the knowledge of AI to empower marketing, it also helps in fostering relevant and compelling interactions with customers, boost ROI, and affect revenue figures positively.